Re: Funny problem

On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 01:28:23PM +0100, Diego Picciani wrote:
> Ops, you already solved.
> That solve the problem, because there is the anti spoofing protection
> enabled
> by default in your kernel. So each packet that arrive on an interface with
> the
> ip address of another, is discarded.

In the begining I have tried to configure
dvb0 with the same address as eth0 (my connection to internet)
so it should receive packets for itself, right?
Spoofing protection protected wrong guy, :-))
it didn't work.

BTW : Another problem with your Cyberlogin :

After some time I get Connectio LOST and again Connected ,
but there is no communication with proxy (no download
from the sky). If I kill the Cyberlogin and start it
again everything works OK once again. Why?

Saluti,

Ivo.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index