Re: DVR

David Podeur wrote:

> I still have a few compilation warnings:
>
> g++ -g -O2 -Wall -c  interface.c
> interface.c: In method `void cInterface::QueryKeys()':
> interface.c:218: warning: implicit declaration of
>                                function `int asprintf(...)'
> g++ -g -O2 -Wall -c  menu.c
> menu.c: In method `void cMenuEditItem::SetValue(const char *)':
> menu.c:48: warning: implicit declaration of function
>                                `int asprintf(...)'

I tried quite a bit to get rid of these warnings, but they
were pretty persistent. Since they're just warnings and
it appears to work fine I gave up on this (I'd still like
to avoid them, though...).

> With only DEBUG_REMOTE=1, nothing works anymore. osm
> does not even care about the keys pressed:
>
> [david@grappe-fleurie ~/dvb/OSM] ./osm
>
>       ...therefore i can see no OSD at all :(
>
> Suggestions?

Sorry, there's an error when using only DEBUG_REMOTE=1 but
no DEBUG_OSD=1 (haven't tried that combination since I had
the remote control unit).

I'll upload a newer version of the program tomorrow.

Klaus