New version of VDR On-Screen-Menu

I have uploaded a new version of my "Video Disk Recorder" program
to http://www.cadsoft.de/people/kls/vdr/download.htm

This new version fixes a bug with the DEBUG_REMOTE=1 compilation switch
and implements the use of colors in the menus. It is now also possible
to add, delete and move channels and timers, and the "Red", "Green",
"Yellow" and "Blue" buttons of typical remote controls units are now
supported (see the screen shots at http://www.cadsoft.de/people/kls/vdr/software.htm).

Originally I wanted to wait until the Siemens card driver supports
record/replay, but since there was a bug in compiling with DEBUG_REMOTE=1
(which prevented users from actually using the program with the PC
keyboard) and the new colorful menus just look great (IMHO) I decided
to release this intermediate version now.

Have fun and let me know if you like it
Klaus