Re: Ein paar Fragen

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ivo Simicevic" <ivo@ultra.hr>
To: <linux-dvb@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: Ein paar Fragen

> yes, it is possible to use other cards with this linux driver
> but they are all from the same design (Philips SAA7146,
> TI DSP,...) From the picture on the web your card *looks* like
> it but you should try and you will see.

till now I found out that all theese cards are manufactured from
a firm called technotrend
http://www.technotrend.de/
and selled from different vendors under
their names.

They also offer an Windows-Developer API on their homepage,
which offers the possibilty to receive parts of the tranport stream
filtered by the Transportstream ID. I currently test this to get a
feeling for the stream bevor I do the next steps.

Thanks so far.

Bye

Home | Main Index | Thread Index