RE: please...

Hi Artur

We could probably do this with our Europe Online account. Since we are also
in Hermia/Hervanta it shouldn't be a problem. However, I am not back in
Tampere until the end of next week so if you don't get a stream file before
then we'll try to help out.

Best Regards
Rod Walsh
Nokia Research Center

PS for the curious - Tampere, Finland, home of Tampere University of