Europeonline questions

    Hello friends,

    I have some more questions: I am using DVB card for Euoropeonline
internet via the sky service, and experiencing some problems. First of
all is frequent loosing connection (reported by CyberLogin), as well as
connection is not dropped, but there is no data stream from the DVB
card. Is there some clue what is going on there? I tried switching to
other transponder but with no significant improvement in reliability.

    The second problem is that I can not tune TCP MSS value properly, in
fact I tried to increase MRU, MSS and window size on terrestrial (ISDN)
link, and the result was that MSS on DVB side increased from 480 (with
ISDN MRU/MTU of 576 bytes) to 1480 bytes (with any other
MRU/MTU/MSS/window size values on ISDN link). Similarily, TCP receiption
window size for DVB part is no grater than 65000 bytes, although I put
128K in /proc/sys/net/core/rwin_default and 256K in rwin_max. It would
be very nice if window and MSS sizes on DVB could be set to larger
values.

    And the third question: does anybody know IP login and proxy IP
addresses for transponder 115?

    WIth best regards,

        Nenad

--