Re: EON TP103

On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 05:30:09AM +0200, audiojoy wrote:
> so anyone experienced/managed to use this TP 103 under linux ?

Yes, that worked. Karsten Siebert, who appears to be one of the technicans
of Europe Online, supplied me with a test program (for which i wrote
improvements then). Karsten didn't told me anything about redistribution
of the source, so i won't give it out for now, until he tells me, that it
is ok.

> since about 1 week the CyberLogin does not connect that often,
> and if i got a connection, its lost again after some minutes.

I have the CyberLogin-Problem too. For some unknown reasons the login
server sends responses to port 8001 (instead of the "normal" port 8000),
but even setting the software to port 8001 doesn't help. Maybe this
are some kind of error messages, but even the windows client won't react
to them.

> some1 replayed to a earlier msg from me be4 and he talked about he
> changed/modified the sources from CyberLogin and added some features
> to set in the ini, but it seems he didnt liked to send it to me or he
> just forgot it.

Get the beta driver v0.039 and use just the cyberlogin out of it. The
cyberlogin provided with 0.039 has these features.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards

Michael Holzt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index