Re: voltage coruption

On Tue, Mar 30, 1999 at 04:32:35AM +0300, Nick Bashev wrote:
> [dish]-------[linux(Hauppauge wintvdvbs)]
> in this case the linux mashine dies in different periods ( 10 - 30 min.)
> when i say dies i mean that driver stops to receive ip packs.

Hmm, this is strange. The problem of the driver stopping to receive is
known for some time now, but we always thought, the reason would be some
internal counter in the driver or similar, as the problem seemed to occur
faster when doing faster transfers.

Maybe a good hint to find the reason finally. Btw: Your system clock is
corrupted too. :-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards

Michael Holzt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index