unable to receive something

I am unable to get a picture from any station, the only output of the
card is a colour bar
with a little peace of text in it like "CONVERGENCE / Fujitsu Siemens".
I was able to
compile the source without any error. The card works nearly correctly
under the Windows 95 A version and under Windows 95 B with strange
difficulties like systemhangs or programabortion, the switch between the
channels not always been clear
with a delay or refusing by the card. I think, the DVB firmware is not
in all aspects going
right. Depends the behavior on the status of the firmware and it is
maybe possible to update to resolv the problem?

I am tried it with SUsE Linux 6.4 Kernel Version 2.2.14 on differend
systems allways with the same result: just a colourbar picture.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index