Data via dvb0 under RedHat

    [ The following text is in the "koi8-r" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi,

First of all, thanks to everybody who sent me the recommendations how to
fix the problem with 'init_mm' under 2.2.5. I used Ralph Metzler advise
and installed the 2.2.14 - the problem has gone away.

So, I installed the drivers and saw that gVideo was working fine, but
EON was not :-(. I used the CyberLogin from 03c and 04 with the same
results. When CyberLogin reported 'connected' I tried to download
something by using EON proxy without luck. In Windows box everything
works fine with the same options (IP addresses, TP 114).

What may be wrong?

By the way, as I understand I can setup any intranet address for dvb0.
I'm using 192.168.0.1 Am I right?

Thanks in advance,

Vladimir Davydov.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index