Re: Next problem - SQUID WAS : parameters error - cyberlogin

On Sat, 22 Apr 2000, Paul Lacatus wrote:

> Hans-Henrik Andresen wrote:
>

> > Thank you - and pingeling - Working greate, but the speed is slower than
> > my 128 Kb leased line. :(
> >

>   The speed problem is an EON problem. What transponder are you using ?

I had tried all tree. Some time one is better than anonther. Normaly I use
114. Sometime it realy rocks - yesterday morning (Danish time) I had 4
dowloads running all at 60 Kb/sec., but 1 ourh after 1 download could only
come to about 8 Kb/sec.

/HHA

Home | Main Index | Thread Index