Re: problems

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, Cristian Bradiceanu wrote:

> Thomas 'Dent' Mirlacher wrote:
>
> > > - when compiling gVideo:
> > > /usr/include/glib.h:66: glibconfig.h: No such file or directory
> > >
> > > where can I find the glibconfig.h? I run slackware 7.0
> >
> > on redhat it's on usr/include. (i've attached my version, but you should
> > fetch the source, or find where glibconfig.h is on your system - probably
> > you need to install glib-devel???)
>
> I have attached my Makefile for gVideo (from 0.04 driver)

If you run Slackware 7.0, you can find the glibconfig.h file in
gtk1/gtkglib.tgz package. If you had installed that package, plese look in
/usr/lib/glib/include directory. Make a link with the same name to this
file in /usr/include directory.

ln -s /usr/lib/glib/include/glibconfig.h /usr/include/glibconfig.h

Regards,

Doru Marin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index