Welcome (and EOL)

Hi All!

After getting my card on Thursday (a Hauppauge DVB-S)
and plugged into my system i got a long week-end.

What i see now (with a patched IPTraf) are rates
by 447.71 kbits/s = 44.7 kb/s.

Is this good - as i tried it with different transponders and
115 seems to be the best for me...

gVideo also works !!!

Thanks so far to all for the great work !

BTW: I am familiar with multicast, but any chance to get the
multicast streaming working beside the "timed download"...

And nevertheless: I will ask for info from ASTRA and Hitbird regarding
Satelite Downlinks to get further info and try to push it inside our company.

Jan

--
Jan Ahrent Czmok
Head of International Peering Department

Home | Main Index | Thread Index