Re: CyberLogin, EON & Connection timeout issues

On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 11:27:53AM +0200, Thilo Wunderlich wrote:
> > Summary I think this is EON buggyness not my DVB card or Login client.
> EON will dump the cyberlogin authentication completely and will switch
> to proxy authentication (like on T103) in the near future.

As i have the problems with interrupt in data flow with Transponder 103 too,
i assume that their is still a problem inside of the driver.

This is supported by the fact, that under windows the cyberlogin way
normally works without problems.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards

Michael Holzt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index