dvbd problems

> ----------

Hi,

I have many problems with dvbd. How do I have to install this prog? If I
start dvbd it only shows "Fsync=134535468, Freq=1861000000, Sync=35"!
Nothing more happens. I can't access the proxy server. I even tried all
transponders. What's wrong?
First of all I start the 0.03c drivers with "make insmod", then I start
dvbd. I tried to run dvbd with the -q option but no result. Dvbd does not
create any logfile entrys or where could they be found? With Cyberlogin
everthing works perfect, but with dvbd nothing works.

The IP address of my internet connection is used for the mac address of the
dvb0 device. I think that's right, isn't it?
I hope you are able to help me. Thank you!

CYa,
Holger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index