Re: EON

I'm disappointed of the speeds too. Before Christmas last year, EON
promised 2 -7 Mbit to each customer, which they quickly reduced to max
two, then to max a half. Your antenna and satelite-adapter isn't entirely
wasted money. There are other internet-via-satelit-providers
too. Unfortunately, are most of them rather expensive. You pay for each MB
you download.

This mailinglist isn't for discussing matters as these. It's supposed to
be about linux-dvb.

At least EON is _doing_ something. Hopefully, they'll
deliver a better service in the future.

Btw: I paid $100 for my antenna. Nyah! :)

Greetings / Hilsen

Per Christian Henden

On Sun, 21 May 2000, Alex wrote:

> Hello!
>
>   Considering speed EON is getting worst each day. Don't you think the
> same, or is just my problem? I'm getting worried that I spent $500 on
> the antena ...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index