Re: Example of DVB+EON+Squid?

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-2" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

    Yes, squid is working with new proxy auth. There is no need to hack squid at
all, just mention to it what are parent proxies and what username/password to
use. But, of course, you need another utility to tune DVB card to the right
frequency and setup filters (dvbd will do this for you). I have no experience
with dvbd as I am using my own app for that purpose.

    Regards, Nenad

--
Nenad Opsenica
E-mail: <nopsenica@iname.com>