Network principle

Hi all,

I'm looking for some pointers how to incorparate a DVB card into the networking
part.  Since upload goes mostly through a ppp interface, while the download
comes through the DVB.  I think this needs some special threatment.

So, is there any documentation about this topic, are standards defined on how to
do it ??.  I need such information to write some frees tuff for the Skymedia.
If special attention should go to API to the driver, please let me know, I can
take those specs in the development.

Thanks all for your time.

Johan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index