Re: Europe Online via Linux gateway

At 00:58 25-5-00 +0200, Franz Ackermann wrote:

>the page is:
>http://www.unix.cslab.tuwien.ac.at/~ackerman/eon/eon_masq.html
>
>hope its useful for someone out there.

Wow, what a work. I would have found this faq usefull some time ago,
because the Philips DVB card I had, wasn't support in Linux and I tried it
through a masqerading linux box. But I never got it to work even with
trying all sorts of portforwarding. But now I have a Siemens compatible DVB
card, put it in the linux box and all my problems are gone :-)

But I can assume lots of readers of this mailinglist will find this faq
usefull to get their satellite link through linux working. Keep up the good
work.

Grtz Gerben.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index