eon and masqueraded network

    [ Part 1, Text/PLAIN  15 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

Hi everybody,

I've been working last night (till very late) to get my configuration
working. I have the following setup:
A masquerading server connected to the internet (is working fine). In
that same server I installed my technotrend dvb card and the driver (is
working fine as well, I can see a picture on the composite port) then I
started CyberLogin which connects fine as well. But when I try to reach
the eon proxy (194.177.32.6) from my windows machine I don't get any
response. There is no traffic on dvb0, I can't figure out what I'm doing
wrong. Can anybody help?

Regards and thanks for the driver.

Martijn van Heezik

Home | Main Index | Thread Index