Re: eon and masqueraded network

Martijn van Heezik wrote:

> I'm using CyberLogin on tp 113, used the ini settings from an example from
> the archive. I can login with CyberLogin but I can't reach the proxy
> (194.177.32.6).

Is there any way to verify that one of these proxies work,
except trying it via the DVB card?

I do not think the proxies respond to anything via the
normal internet, so if we cannot reach them with a ping
or a traceroute, they are not necessarily down.

Having said that: they ARE down a lot. And when they are
not down, the bandwidth is often disappointing. I have just
subscribed to the Telecom ISDN flat rate (which has
been 100% reliable so far) and I will cancel my EON
subscription now.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index