HELP ME, cyberlogin,dvbd ....

    [ The following text is in the "koi8-r" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

hi,

Please help me !!!!!!!!!!!
I've tried so many configuration, can't find the RIGHT ONE (below is
some of the tries).
I NEED INTERNET ACCESS !!!! via Squid proxy....
The card is working under Windows. If anyone can give me the
corespondence of the Windows to Linux options in the config files....

My Config (after reading the mailing list archives and browsing the
code) :

RedHat 6.2 (2.2.14)
TechnoTrend Card

CyberLogin.ini
===========
DVBDevice = dvb0
NetDevice  = ppp0
ServerIPAddress = 194.177.32.4
SendPort = 6000
RecvPort = 8000
UserName = *****
Password = *****
Frequency = 12633250
SymbolRate = 22000
LocalOscillator = 10600000
Alignment = H
LNBHigh = 1
DiseqcPort = 0
DataPID = 512

CyberLogin connects but no data can be transffered (rp_filter is 0 for
all interfaces including dvb0) via any of the proxies - 194.177.32.6,
36, 164.
!!! NO DATA AT ALL. !!!
ifconfig dvb0  - zero Rx and Tx...
I've tried all Squid,lynx and Netscape.
Does someone have a working configuration please send it to me :
j-com@digicom.bg or raptor@unacs.bg

DVBD section :
=============
Also below is one of many tried - /etc/dvbd.conf (I also tried w/o it
i.e. default)

power 1
symbolrate 22000000
frequency 12662750
ttk 1
diseqc 0
AFC 0
polarization 1
filter_0 512 FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF 6
filter_1 512 00:02:D4:05:85:62 6

(with and w/o filters, with filters it finds the Local ip address but no
yncronization)
DVBD can't synhronize. What the ttk,AFC,Agc, Nest, Vber,FSync  mean
???!??
I read the code and see that when Sync == 127 I must get [OK], on the
display Sync = 127, but I don't get [OK]..
I tried all proxies : 194.177.32.11,44,171 with Squid,lynx and
Netscape..
Send me any working configuration : j-com@digicom.bg or raptor@unacs.bg.

DOES someone have any troubleshooting tool for this service - something
like ping but "echo" returned from satelite (not over normal
dial-up/leased line).
DOES someone have some CARD testing tool (/libdvb/stest seems to work
!!)

PLEASE PEOPLE write some simple FAQ or HOWTO.... with dvdb2.tar.gz or
with driver there is no sample config files I have to read the whole
mailing list arhive to find something usefull...

Thanx alot in advance

Home | Main Index | Thread Index