AstraNet and Linux?

Hi People!

Is someone using linux in connection with AstraNet
(ses.hsi.astra-net.com)? I want to setup such a connection, but until
today I don't know how to realize. I need VPN for Linux to establish a
connection to the Astra VPN server. Dvbd can be used to setup the
correct transponder. But how to setup the hole connection?? Please
help! Thanks!

CYa,
Holger

PS: I tried to subscribe to the maillinglist, but it didn't work. :-(
Please enter my mailadresse to the list. Thank you!
PPS: The list was last updated on Jun 04 2000 ! :-(

Home | Main Index | Thread Index