OSD and images

Matjaz Thaler writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I would like to implement DVD subtitles on DVBs card
 > but I have problems with displaying images. Image larger
 > than 400x18 pixels hangs the driver. I tested with attached
 > software and driver version 0.05.
 > Any idea how to solve this problem?

Sorry, stupid mistake on my part.

In gpioirq() in "case DATA_BMP_LOAD:" add:

                if (len>6*1024)
                        len=6*1024;

here is were it goes:

        case DATA_BMP_LOAD:
        {

                if (len>dvb->bmplen)
                        len=dvb->bmplen;
                if (len>6*1024)             // ADD THESE
                        len=6*1024;         // 2 LINES!!!
                iwdebi(dvb, DEBINOSWAP, IRQ_STATE_EXT, len, 2);
                memcpy(dvb->saa->debi, dvb->bmpbuf+dvb->bmpp, len);

}

(Sorry, due to other driver changes a diff produced too much/unusable output)

Ralph

Home | Main Index | Thread Index