Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 17:06:23 -0700
From: Steve Brown <sbrown@cortland.com>
To: "linux-dvb@linuxtv.org" <linux-dvb@linuxtv.org>
Subject: Video/Audio sync and color problem with V 0.6

I really appreciate the new NTSC support!

A few questions:

    1. The audio is about 500ms behind the video. I don't know whether
this is new or unique to NTSC, but that's all I can get in Seattle.

    2. Also, there is a color shift from the bottom to the top of the TV
screen. The color seems true at the bottom and off at the top. For
instance, a blue field (at the bottom) fades to purple at the top.
gVideo, as well as it works with NTSC, does not show this. Looks like
something is not quite right with the TI video encoder.

Is anybody else experiencing this?

Steve

Home | Main Index | Thread Index