What is going on?

    [ The following text is in the "koi8-r" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi,

Does anybody know how to get Linux to work stable with EON new
authorization system. I used it a month ago and even gave some advices
to other customers, but now I cannot use the Linux myself - no incoming
data go through dvb device. When I discovered that data went a little
bit faster when I used old-style authorization system, I returned to
CyberLogin using but last Thursday when EON started the maintenance on
TR114 I discovered a trouble :-( I just shutdown the CyberLogin, changed
the squid.conf (changed the proxy address) and started my old DVBD
configuration and nothing was going on :-(. My Linux is RedHat 6.2
(2.2.14 kernel), DVB 0.03c, DVBD 1st edition. All this stuff worked fine
about a month ago. After this I tried all known DVB versions, DVBD 1st
and 2nd editions and no results. Looks like magic :-(.

By the way, under Windows everything works fine, maybe it would be the
best way to install cygwin and run the squid under Windows?

I look forward to any advices. Thanks.

Vladimir.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index