Re: OSD and images->DVD playing ;-)

On Sun, Jul 16, 2000 at 10:57:10PM +0200, Matjaz Thaler wrote:
> Without this option is impossible to display subtitles at DVD playback
> so I would appreciate if you leave the second solution in the next
> releases.
>
> For all interested in DVD playback on the DVBs card I put the first
> release of DVD player on my homepege:
> http://www2.arnes.si/~mthale1/index.html#DVD

Great, tremendous, perfect quality!!! I really enjoy it ;-)

Since 0.06 I manage seting the chanel and playing DVD with that programm
is just perfect (in fact right now, I don't know how to play non crypted
DVD that css isn't able to produce key).

Only think remaining is to configure gVideo for accepting my diseqc 2.0
and my three LNB ;-)

Thanks for all that such great jobs :-))))))))

	Greg
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index