reply-to munging, EI (was: Re: a different kind of video recorder?)

According to Guido Fiala:
> Not much to worry about, but i had a look at the mail header - it seems that
> the "reply-to=linux-dvb@linuxtv.org" field is not transmitted. Other mailinglists are
> configured this way - maybe the admin can change it - if it's not just my logic
> that's wrong ;-)

No, the reply-to should not be set - take a look at
http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/faq/maillist.html esp.
http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/faq/maillist.html#munge_reply-to

> Would be great if one could program recordings, with informations transmitted
> directly along the dvb-data of the current channel (not necessarily video text).

The times transmitted in the EI are almost never 100% correct :(

> Another thing, i miss so far is the VPS equivalent - what happens if one

afaik, VPS does not exist in the DVB spec.

Andre'

Home | Main Index | Thread Index