Fw: Multicast player for Linux?

 Can you please provide url link then as I can't see it in the download
section!
(try clicking on find, when you have an operating system selected..it might
help).

There is Solaris, Macintosh and the usual windows ones.

 Ppl, don't get me wrong.

 Andrew Jordan
Technical Manager
Pentamedia (Europe)  www.pentamediaeurope.co.uk

is
> > > there other players that can handle nsc / as* multicast on other
> platforms?
> > >
> > > WINE - as anyone tried mplayer using this?
> > Ppl, don't get me wrong, but as I know, microsoft released the
> > only one port of his products to linux. And that product is Media
> > Player. May be you will be able to succed with that port ? I think it
> > is not too hard to find it on www.microsoft.com.
> > >
> > > Andrew Jordan
> > > Technical Manager
> > > Pentamedia (Europe)  www.pentamediaeurope.co.uk