Re: Automatic channel tunning

Plamen Ganev wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I recently purchased a CI module and a CAM + SmartCard
> now: How do I tune in the new channels? I know about SatcoDx.COM and their
> listings, but they don't list A-pid and V-pid for encrypted channels... am I
> stuck?
>
> Whould it be easy to add the automatic tunning of new channels to
> gVideo/VDR? I'm also willing to do it myself, if somebody could point me in
> the right direction...

Under Windows, there is a programm MultiDec 5.6 (I haven't tested it because the
computer I have my DVB card has no Win) which has full source code (a lots came
from linux...) and has the scan feature, maybe of some interest? It can be found
on http://freetv.notricks.de

	Greg
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index