      -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
      Von: Martijn van Heezik [mailto:martijn@muntstraat9.demon.nl]
      Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 9. August 2000 01:31
      An: linux-dvb
      Betreff: Boot_up.axf
Hi guys,

I did a make install and all modules installed allright.
Dependencies worked allright as well but when I try to start DVB0
(which I aliased in conf.modules) dvb.o keep nagging me about being
unable to load Boot_up.axf. I found the damn thing but I don't know
where to put it, so that dvb.o is able to find it as well. All I
could figure out is that it should be in the current directory when
I try and insmod dvb.o.

Martijn van Heezik

Home | Main Index | Thread Index