Re: kidding?

> Europeonline promote his downstream up to 2 m/bit,

I don't believe that is true. All i knew was, that Europeonline was
telling, that the maximum peak you may experience would be 1 MBit.
Note: maximum peak.

Do the math yourself:

Each of the transponders 113-115 has 22 MBit, Transponder 103
has 27.5 MBit. So how do you expect to get 2 MBit? Don't you
think they have more than 40 Customers?

And then: What do you expect for a flat fee of 15 Euros per Month?
Setting a download speed of 25 kb/sec and a price of 0.5 Cent per
MB (which would to my knowledge be ultra-cheap regarding Europe),
they would have spent all of your fee for your downloads just before
the 17th hour. Lots of us have done more and bigger downloads and
with faster speeds. So EON is guilty because they make only a certain
loss on us, and not a even bigger one? And at least for me: EON hasn't
billed me since i joined in Januar.

And: Its very often not Europeonline's Fault. If downloads to one
Host are only 8 kb/sec, while downloads to another host at the
same time are 25 kb/sec, you may imagine that for yourself.

--
Greetings
Michael

Home | Main Index | Thread Index