create your own dvbrc

Hi,

for those of you owning a Nokia MM9200/9600 or a dbox, equipped with the
fine dvb2000 software, wanting to use all their channels with libdvb (which
e.g. gVideo uses) and of courese for everybody else ;), I just
finished my dvb2k2dvbrc channelconverter.

Now you can use any of those well-sorted channellistings available on
several pages on the www.

Just visit the program's homepage at
http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~andred/dvb2k2dvbrc/ and grab the tgz ;)

Additionally, I have prepared two dvbrc files for use with Astra and
Astra+HotBird respectively. So you will have a very current channellisting
for these two satellites within some minutes if you don't know about
dvb2000 *g*

Andre'

Home | Main Index | Thread Index