Re: create your own dvbrc

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 29, 2000 at 11:48:16PM +0200, Gregoire Favre wrote:

> What are the PMTPID and NETWID? I have to erase them in order to use those
> config files for gVideo? Could you make a version without these?

Mmh, I don't know waht they are for either. And I'm unsure about AC3PID as
well. If you don't know how to remove these with vi or whatever you can
download them from ftp://skynet.e.ruhr.de/pub/dvb/

cu,
Lars

--
Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of
Shakespeare.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index