PMTPID and NETWID (was: Re: create your own dvbrc)

According to Gregoire Favre:
> What are the PMTPID and NETWID? I have to erase them in order to use those
> config files for gVideo? Could you make a version without these?

Oh, i forgot to write on the html page that you need to patch libdvb and
gVideo in order to work with the files.

The patch is provided within the tgz. For some channels there aren't stored
any valid Audio/video PIDs in my dvbrc files, because they change too often,
that's why the PMTPID is absolutely neccessary to find the current+correct
PID when switching to that channel.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Andre'

Home | Main Index | Thread Index