Re: Where's the problem ? Please help !!!

>unloading and reloading the dvb-card-drivers is the only way to get
>things back to work, that's my experience.

	yep, but I tried to run dvb card under windows, and there everything
	goes well. I've noticed that windows driver also losts connection but
	in less then second it comes back. So I think that linux dvb driver
	can't do the connection back, so we have to reload driver :(
	It's evidentaly bug in the DVB driver. But I'm not so good in C to
	try repair it :(. There was written that someone patched the driver and
	it goes well in one of the posts on the mailgroup. But the guy doesn't
	answer emails.

>how are you connected to internet? leased line, constant ip, modem or
>isdn, dynamic ip?
>if dynamic ip, do you un- and reload dvbd everytime ppp-connection
>goes down and up (/etc/ppp/ip-up) ?

	I use ericcsson's HIS, so I have permanent IP.
	I have to solute the problem somehow, becouse connection goes down
	once in three minutes ! It's too frequent.

greetings
aZZaZel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index