fix for VDR osd problems

Hi,

The following one-line patch for VDR solves the problems I had with the
driver refusing to display OSD after a while. It should probably be solved
in the driver, but the patch makes VDR usable again for me.

The problem seems to be timing related, since I only added a small delay
after the OSD ioctl. (Maybe the firmware crashes when it receives a command,
while it was still working on the previous command ?)

Anyway, I haven't been able to crash the driver anymore with the patch applied.

Niels

    [ Part 2, "vdr-osdfix.diff"  Text/PLAIN  11 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

Home | Main Index | Thread Index