Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.62

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> The new version 0.62 of the Video Disk Recorder project
> now has EIT support for displaying the current/next information

EIT support does not seem to work for me.
( haupauge DVB-S, pentium 200mmx, redhat 6.1, lirc )
! borrowed card, still trying to find a retailer in austria who has the
siemens card. !

EIT.IsValid() never returns true
and all other EIT.Get...() calls in cInterface::DisplayChannel return
garbage

could the reason for this be the haupauge card ?

Martin

========== mailto:martin@hammerschmid.com ==========
=RSA-PGP-Key ID:0x81783FE7 DH-PGP-Key ID:0x6B66589A=