A queston where to get the hardware docs...

Hi,
I am new to this list.

A question about dvb, I would like to make a signal strength indicator.
I have seen in the source it is listed as a 'fixme'

Where in the world do I find the (full?) documentation on the Siemens card,
so I can have a go (like hardware and software)?

I have a Technotrend dvb-s PCI with CA interface, think this is compatible.

OK, my first contribution to this list:
To be able to use a mounted win98 partition or disk in the vdr program,
change the define in recording.c
#define DATAFORMAT   "%4d-%02d-%02d.%02d_%02d.%02d.%02d" RECEXT

Note I replaced the ':' with '_'

Windows thinks the ':' is a drive letter.

I have mailed the change to Klaus Schmidinger.

And thank you all for the ground breaking work so I can watch in Linux :-)
Regards
Jan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index