direct channel input diplay patch for vdr 0.62

Since I only have a simple serial LIRC receiver circuit
I can't see what I've typed, when using direct channel input,
till the new channel finally is set. This is a bit annoying
sometimes when a number is typed but not received by lirc.

With those small changes the typed number as well as the
new channel name is displayed while direct channel input.

Maybe someone has use for it too.
Hope I didn't break anything else :)

Martin

========== mailto:martin@hammerschmid.com ==========
=RSA-PGP-Key ID:0x81783FE7 DH-PGP-Key ID:0x6B66589A=
    [ Part 2, Application/OCTET-STREAM (Name: "vdr.c.diff")  2.2KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 3, Application/OCTET-STREAM (Name: "interface.h.diff")  ]
    [ 678bytes. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 4, Application/OCTET-STREAM (Name: "interface.c.diff")  3.1KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

Home | Main Index | Thread Index