Re: Common Interface

> Anyone knows where can I buy only the CA modul for DVB-S?
> My sister goes on a trip in Munchen, she's not a computer freak so I
> have to indicate her the right shop.

Some weeks ago they had one at the PC-Werksverkauf at Siemens
München-Perlach.
Sombody orderd it but didn`t show up. I don`t know if it`s still there,
but if
you call some days in advance, they`ll have one ready.
Their number is 089/63 64 30 31, see www.pc-werksverkauf.de

I also saw it in at least in one of the "Schiller-Straße"-Shops - a
bunch of computer shops close together and much more central - but i
can`t remember in which of them.

hope that helps a bit

Michael

Home | Main Index | Thread Index