Simultaneous connections to EON

    [ The following text is in the "koi8-r" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi all!

I wish to expand the quantity of simultaneous connections to EON. Maybe
it would cost more per month but I really need it. If anybody know how
to contact to Europe Online managers to resolve this problem or maybe
someone of them participate in linuxtv mailinglist?

Thank you very much for any answer.

Best regards, Konstantin (mailto: calman@kaliostro.crimea.com)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index