Re: No video output,or which DVB tables have I to surpport

yao_rong@163.net writes:

> Hi,
>  I have a DVB-C card from fujitsu-siemens.And I am trying to set it to receive
>  the TS stream from my own DVB ASI output card(From Viewgraphics).
> I tried the "VDR" from KLS,but after I had recorded the stream for some time,
> tried to replay it from VDR , my TV only have the audio(sound),no video.Here
> is the problem:

Hi,

Marcus Metzler just told me that your problem will be solved with the next
driver release. Should be there by the beginning of October.

yours

Martin
--
Whatever you're up to in the next twenty-four hours, I hope it's profitable.
(Richard Quest, BBC)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index