Von: martin@hammerschmid.com [mailto:martin@hammerschmid.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. September 2000 14:31
An: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Betreff: Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.63

Plamen Ganev wrote:

> Martin,
>
> > It might be useful to add/allow additional information fields about the
> > channel
> > in channels.conf ( :radio/tv:language:genre:encrypted/free_to_air  for
> > example)
>
> Version 0.63 of VDR has a new feature that allows you to group channels in
> logical groups (bouquet, genre, language, whatever) and then allows you to
> quickly jump between channel groups. Perhaps this is enough for most
cases.

> Plamen.

This new feature is great! The idea of additional information
came into my mind while I was fiddling with it :)
I extracted information from channel lists,
kept information like radio/tv,language ... sorted it
they way I thought it was useful at the moment
and created a channels.conf from this data.
the "problem" (not a real problem  actually but a bit unpleasant :))
is that I always have to keep a 2nd data source when I want to sort
again.
allowing some dummy fields in channels.conf would be helpful.

btw. a language filter possibly could be a neat feature for vdr :)

Martin

========== mailto:martin@hammerschmid.com ==========
=RSA-PGP-Key ID:0x81783FE7 DH-PGP-Key ID:0x6B66589A=

Pobody's Nerfect!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index