Re: AW: Video Disk Recorder version 0.63

Plamen Ganev wrote:
> But what we actually want is to be able to generate a channels.conf file
> from a general source (people use DVB2K, Excel lists, Access dbases and so
> on).

Right.

> So why don't we write converters for UnknownSuperFormat->VDR instead of
> writing an UnknownSuperFormat->MySQL and then get VDR to use it.

Done.

I did a channel search with DVB-2000 in my d-box (excellent firmware, btw),
wrote a tiny C program that converted this to channels.conf format and
hand-tuned the result a bit. I will post it with a new subject so people
can find it.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index