pscan-0.1 a simple scanning program that generates ~/channles.conf in VDR format

Hi, I just put a pre release of the pscan scanning program on my site.

pscan -b
generates a ~/channels.conf for Hotbird,

pscan -a
for Astra (not tested I am fixed at Hotbird now).

See the README

unzip with:
tar -zxvf pscan.0.1.tgz

Then:
cd pscan-0.1

make

make install

pscan uses an internal database format (double linked list).
remember that this is release .1 and jus tsome things I need to proceed.

I synthesised libdvb, then made it pure C (no longer C++), so I could understand
it too (well ehh).

Multiple entries are created, THESE ARE NOT THE SAME.
Different entroes are created if different audio or video  channles exist
for the same service.
Try them all, one of these should work.
mmm I got more then 900 entries for the Hotbird scan last night...

The internal format may (and prolly will) change (a lot ? :-))

So for your information:
http://www.panteltje.demon.nl/satellite/
pscan-0.1.tgz
pscan-0.1.lsm