Re: Adaptec DVB card

Hi there

Could I ask how you got the aba2030 card to work under linux.

I managed to get it working and configured but there was a bit missing
like "cyberstream login" client on windows that wasn't going to make it
work. I was just curious if anybody has used this card in that case?

Jeffrey Borg

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Ulici Alexandru wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Sep 2000, Mihai Amariutei wrote:
>
> > It seems that Adaptec have a DVB card called ABA-1030.
> > http://www.adaptec.com/products/overview/aba1030.html
> >
> > Has anyone seen one of them ?
> >
> Yes i have one but i don't use it.It's old.I have also an aba2030 card
> which works on linux ( i have on that box a 2.2.5 kernel :( cause it's
> working only on 2.0.34,2.0.36 and 2.2.5-* kernels).

Home | Main Index | Thread Index