Re: Siemens DVB-Driver 0.7

Gregoire Favre writes:
 > why are the two "patches" not in 0.7, I mean the one to enable autoloading
 > of the modules (and with tuner as dvd-tuner to enable DVB and bttv),and the

The path for the firmware can be set in 0.7.
Renaming to dvb-tuner is not necessary. As I wrote before tuner.c
in the DVB driver should be compatible to the old one.
It is supposed to be a general module for I2C tuners, not just for DVB.
If it does not work for you with bttv please tell me (nobody did last time I
asked) and I will try to fix it.

 > one from dvb2k2dvbrc to have a real sound support?

It was incompatible to other changes I already made and the whole
libdvb is just being completely rewritten anyway.

What do you mean with "real sound support"?

Ralph

Home | Main Index | Thread Index