Re: VDR recording glitches

Carsten Koch <Carsten.Koch@icem.de> writes:

> Somebody else on this list mentioned not too long ago
> that the folks at convergence must all have strong
> PCs, so their driver cannot realy deal with a ~200Mhz
> machine. I think he was right.

Yes, we all have very strong PCs here, indeed ;-)

But I saw the driver working without problems on a box with a 233 Mhz Cyrix
Media GX chip. So in my opinion the power of the machine isn't really the
issue. Perhaps it has something to do with the bandwidth of the PCI bus.

yours sincerely

Martin Springer
--
Whatever you're up to in the next twenty-four hours, I hope it's profitable.
(Richard Quest, BBC)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index