Can login to EOL from Linux

    [ The following text is in the "koi8-r" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi all...
I'm trying to setup Skystar-1 under SuSE Linux 6.4
Drivers compiling fine, and card is running without problems.

But CyberLogin client (version 1.40) don't want connect me...

Can anyone say to me - what config options i must enter - and which drivers
i must use...
I very need help - because it's my 1st experience with satellite Internet
;-(

10x for your attantion,
Max Shaposhnikov

Home | Main Index | Thread Index